Rainbow Currency Webinar recap
February 5, 2018
Presented by: Cate Kozikowski
This webinar is property of Unicorn Network Inc. and Rainbow Currency Foundation, and may not be recorded, and then distributed to the public. Any transcriptions/translations provided live by the “Power of WE” are not official. Please wait for the official English recap and translations, for the complete details.
Hello everyone! Today our main topic will be the Rainbow Currency Foundation (RCF) Board of Directors election.
First, for those of you who don’t know me, let me introduce myself, my name is Cate and I’m the CEO and President of the Unicorn Network and I am here today speaking on behalf of the Rainbow Currency Foundation to share the news with you. I will try to speak slowly so you can understand better, and the webinar recap will be out as soon as possible. Please wait for the webinar recap if you have any questions, before you make your votes.
I am going to explain everything to you today, and then you have plenty of time to read the recap and vote in the elections.
Let’s begin with the guidelines for the elections. These guidelines will be more thorough than the instructions you will see on the ballot inside the Rainbow Currency website; so if you need a reminder of any of these points, please refer back to the recap.
1. Voting is scheduled to begin today at 12:00 p.m. PDT (Monday, February 5, 2018) and ends at 11:59 a.m. PDT on Monday, February 12, 2018. So you have full 7 days to vote. The voting begins almost immediately following this webinar. Should there be any unforeseen circumstances, the time frame will be adjusted if needed.
2. Point number two is concerning candidate eligibility. Potential candidates must have a positive TWNKL balance in their private wallet (PERNUM wallet) at the time of ballot finalization. They also must reside in the region they represent for the majority of the year, and they must be fluent in written and spoken English. There was no time to interview each candidate, so if it is found that their English skills are not on a high enough level, then they may be later removed and replaced according to Rainbow Currency Foundation guidelines; as will be described in the forthcoming constitution.
3. Your total votes are equal to the total number of Twinkles in your private wallet at the time you decide to vote. For example, if you have 1000 Twinkles in your private wallet, then each candidate you vote for gets 1000 votes. You may transfer Twinkles from your public wallet to your private wallet before you vote, but you must do it BEFORE voting, since you may only vote one time. For those transfer instructions, please find the January 29th webinar recap inside the Rainbow Currency website.
4. So we already mentioned the next point, and that is that you may only vote ONCE; so if you wish to move Twinkles from your public wallet to your private wallet, you must do that prior to voting.
5. Please review each candidate’s information to make the most informed choice. It is best to take a look at the page, see who the candidates are, do you own research, and see what you feel is best. You have the time to make your decision.
6. You may vote one time for only ONE candidate in each REGION, and they will receive one vote for each of the Twinkles in your private wallet.
You must do that all together at the same time. So it is not that you can go in and vote for one person let’s say in North America, save your voting, and then come back and vote again for another candidate of another region. NO! You must make all of your selections at once, for all the candidates, and then save your voting with one click.
7. Click the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page when you have finished voting; that is how you submit all of your selections at one time.
8. The elected Board Member in each region is the candidate with the highest vote total at the end of the voting.
So, of course this will be determined on Monday afternoon, or on Tuesday, and the Rainbow Currency Foundation will share the details after that.
9. There will be seven members elected to the Board from these seven regions: Africa, Asia, Europe, India, North/Central America, South America, and South Asia/Oceania.
Here is some additional information about the Board and their duties:
- The member from the North/Central America region will automatically serve as Secretary for the Board, and will be responsible for all administrative duties that position requires.
- The Rainbow Currency Foundation Board will elect a President and possibly a Vice President after the elections, during one of their early meetings.
- The Board will write and adopt a constitution that will give the guidelines for all the meetings and functions of the Rainbow Currency Foundation Board. The constitution will also have guidelines for Board members length of service, future elections, and any compensation that may be given to Board members, or any persons contracted to do any consulting or duties for the Rainbow Currency Foundation.
- The Board will work diligently for the best interests of Rainbow Currency. These duties may include, but not be limited to, things such as: writing press releases and articles, attending and/or speaking at cryptocurrency forums and conferences, controlling the assets of the Rainbow Currency Foundation and those that back the value of the Rainbow Currency, and generally analyzing the world of cryptocurrencies and making and executing plans that give Rainbow Currency the best chance to outperform other cryptocurrencies.
So that sums up what is going on with the Rainbow Currency Foundation Board of Directors elections.
This is an excellent step in the development of the Rainbow Currency, and it is definitely what is needed to ensure that the Rainbow Currency Foundation and in turn the Rainbow Currency itself, can do the necessary next steps to ensure that it continues for a long, long time to come. Because that is absolutely what WE want for this whole project.
So, remember to take your time, you have a full seven days to vote, so do not hurry as there is plenty of time to vote. You don’t have to vote immediately; take the time to see the candidates, see the information, make your decisions and then come back to vote.
We will do our best to have the recap of this webinar out as soon as possible, this evening, or early in the morning. Also there will be translations of the recap in other languages, completed as quickly as possible, for those who would prefer a different language to understand things better.
If you have any questions or challenges, especially about transferring Twinkles to your private wallet, please refer back to the most recent webinar recap on the Rainbow Currency website, from January 29, 2018.
Let me see if there are any questions in the Q&A section that I have not already addressed…
Q: It sounds as though the RCF is tasked with monitoring trading of coins on the open market and strategizing ways to increase the value of TWINKLES?
A: Absolutely, yes in some aspects they will be doing these things. Their main focus, of course, is to help ensure that Rainbow Currency is doing all the right things to be a currency that is around for a long, long time. So we have a good foundation started, and they will build upon the foundation that we’ve already begun, and make it even better together.
Q: For what timeframe will the board be acting? When will be the next election?
A: Once the board is elected, they will be taking care of determining how long it will be between elections. That information will be published in the Rainbow Currency Foundation Constitution. But, give them a few weeks at least, because they have to get settled once elected.
Q: Can I vote for myself if I am a candidate?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Do we have to vote for each region?
A: You may vote for one candidate from each region, but you are not required to vote in all regions. Just remember that when you submit your final votes for some regions, you cannot go back and vote again for other regions, it must be done all at once.
Q: Can I have more than one vote for my region area and vote for other region areas?
A: You can vote for one person in each region, and only one time submit all your total votes.
Q: Are our votes anonymous?
A: Yes, absolutely.
Q: Why have we gone from 3 decimal places to 4?
A: The Rainbow Currency itself has only 3 decimal places, and that will not change. What you see is that the U.S. dollar has 4 decimal places. Since the U.S. dollar is the main currency that the Twinkle is trading against in that pair USD/TWNKL, then it goes by the number of decimal places for the main currency, which is the USD.
If you look at TWNKL versus BITCOIN there is like 10 decimal places, because bitcoin uses that many decimal places. It will depend on the currency being exchanged with the Twinkle, as to how many different decimal places it shows.
Also, the price of a coin all depends on how they have implemented it regarding trading with fiat currencies, so could vary on different exchanges.
Q: How do you think Twinkle will evolve over the next period?
A: It will evolve over the next upcoming weeks and months, definitely. If we talk again around this time next year, I can imagine that we’re going to be talking about a lot of awesome things. So this is my personal opinion as Cate. I am no expert, and always guys do your own due diligence, always seek your own counsel, and be safe, always. But, personally I am so excited, and hope you are too!
Q: The voting button should be displayed after the recap is released!
A: Thank you for the suggestion, however to keep things fair for those who do understand who they wish to vote for and allow the most time possible for voting during the 7-days it is open, the form is fully functional when released. So make your selections wisely. (It was only about 3 hours from the webinar to the recap release time.)
So I am going to end it here. Thank you all so much for joining me. The voting will be open in about 30 minutes from now (it’s now open). Go in and check out the candidates first, take your time and remember that you have one week to submit your votes.
Wazzzuuuubbbb and remember to listen to the SafeZone radio show tomorrow morning from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. PDT; and you can check it out through the RADIO SHOW hexagon from inside the www.safe.zone.
Thank you again, all the best to everyone, and bye-bye.
With your success in mind,
Cate Kozikowski and
Your WAZZUB Support Team
Additional Info from Support:
Live Chat Support is available via the following link.
For all Unicorn Network Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here: https://www.safe.zone (WEBINARS hexagon)
For all Rainbow Currency Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here:
https://www.rainbowcurrency.com (WEBINAR RECAPS button from menu)
For any assistance with transfers or further info about the exchanges trading TWNKL, please read the Jan 29, 2018 Rainbow Currency Webinar Recap, especially the Support notes at the end. Thank you.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our project. Any examples of results are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed on our website depends on the time you devote to the project, on your knowledge and on various marketing skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any success or specific result. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Materials found on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential results or earnings.
Copyright © 2018 Unicorn Network Inc. and Rainbow Currency Foundation. All rights reserved.