Unicorn Network Webinar Highlights
February 6, 2019
Presented by: Cate Kozikowski
This webinar is property of United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc., and may not be recorded, and then distributed to the public. Any transcriptions/translations provided live by the “Power of WE” are not official. Please wait for the official English recap and translations for the complete details presented during any webinar.
Disclaimer: You are always personally responsible for your own actions; nothing contained in this or any webinar is to be constituted as advice for any reason. Do your own due diligence and speak with your own experts before making any decisions, such as those relating to health, finances, taxes, and business, to name a few. Decisions to buy digital Fractional Owner Rights (F.O.R.) need always to be based on the information found on the website only and none of the information shared in any webinar is legally binding to the Company, only content directly on the TwnklEstate website is legally binding.
Topics to be discussed:
1. A brief step-by-step overview of TwnklShop.
2. The TwnklShop Wishlist
3. The TwnklShop Smart Contract
4. Why do we have TwnklChain Subcoins – TEC, TMC, TVC, TSHC
5. The TwnklShop Fine Print
Cate, CEO of Unicorn Network, welcomes and thanks everyone for attending the webinar.
Today, Cate will talk about our new SafeZone project, TwnklShop.
Cate reminds everyone if you have not already read it, please check the SafeZone Webinar hexagon to read February 1st Webinar Recap on the introduction to TwnklShop.
1. TwnklShop – Cate displays an easy step-by-step process explaining how it operates:
Step 1. You add a product (suggestion) (minimum value US$500) to our TwnklShop Wishlist (found in the WazzUb community).
Step 2. At least 100 members vote for your product (suggestion).
Step 3. Your product (suggestion) is listed on our TwnklShop website; this will depend on the number of votes a product receives; the product suggestion with the most number of member votes will be listed first, but firstly, a member’s suggestion must win at least 100 votes.
Step 4. You place a reservation and make a deposit on the products listed on the TwnklShop website (not on the WAZZUB Wishlist) that you wish to purchase.
Step 5. When conditions are met and the Smart Contract is activated, then you make your purchase and receive your product.
2. The TwnklShop Wishlist:
Please be aware of the following items that you should not add to the Wishlist.
- Do not list any mobility, real-estate, or vacation-related products because we already have those products covered by our other projects such as, TwnklCar, TwnklEstate and the International Vacation Club.
- Do not list any illegal items, drugs, weapons, prescribed medications, or adult-only products such as censored magazines, videos etc.
(Remember, we are a family, so we need to be strictly regulatory with all items we list on TwnklShop and make sure they are legal and appropriate).
- Always list a specific product, for example, iPhone Xs Gold edition 512GB, not just ‘iPhone’ (with relevant link or photos and description to allow everyone to see the exact product).
Here are a couple of examples from the TwnklShop Wishlist; it can be as simple as this (posting just a short message with a link directly to the product):
Or you can do a post with additional details like this:
- List suggestions one at a time only (if you want to place more than one suggestion, then list each item separately, not several all bunched together in the one post).
- ONLY list products that you personally are really interested in – if you are not interested in buying it, then don’t suggest it.
- We, Unicorn Network management, always reserve the right NOT to list a product.
3. TwnklShop Smart Contract (and how it works):
To explain this, Cate uses the example of the, ’iPhone Xs Gold edition 512GB’ and provides 3 options (the options are based on the NET price of the iPhone example, which is US$1,500).
8-Month Smart Contract with a Target Value of US$0.05 per YEM = 360 TSHC to purchase (as discussed in the previous webinar, 19-02-01, your TSHC will be put in escrow (just like TwnklEstate and TwnklCar) until the smart contract is activated; this applies to all 3 smart contract options).
12-Month Smart Contract with a Target Value of US$0.10 per YEM = 180 TSHC to purchase
16-Month Smart Contract with a Target Value of US$0.20 per YEM = 90 TSHC to purchase
Some exciting points regarding the options:
Looking at the US$0.10 per YEM on Option 2’s 12-Month smart contract for example, take the (initial offering) price of a TSHC at 100 YEM each, and multiply that by 180 (which is the amount of TSHC required to purchase the net US$1,500 iPhone with a 12-month smart contract), and you will see the actual price equates to US$1,800 which is US$300 (20%) more than the net purchase price of US$1,500.
So, you might well ask, “Why the difference in prices?” The difference is due to the commissions and family bonuses already being included in TwnklShop’s prices – all TwnklShop prices have a 20% markup to include commissions and family bonus and will apply to ALL products sold on TwnklShop (the final amount of what the specific commissions and bonuses will be, will be displayed on the TwnklShop website once it’s announced).
Note: You will need to choose one of the above three options when deciding on what you’d like to purchase on TwnklShop.
4. TwnklChain Subcoins – TEC (Twnkl Estate Coin), TMC (Twnkl Mobility Coin), TVC (Twnkl Vacation Coin), TSHC (Twnkl Shopping Coin):
Why subcoins? 2 reasons:
1. A budget is necessary for the company to purchase products for TwnklShop; similarly, the same is required for TwnklEstate and TwnklCar when purchasing property or mobility items.
2. Subcoins can create for us more value independently of the YEM (as evidenced with TEC). This means you can buy more with less YEM because your TSHC will have gained more value.
Just as Bitcoin and Ethereum are base coins of many other subcoins on their blockchains (those subcoins use BTC/ETH as their base coin reference value), so too, our YEM on TwnklChain (our private blockchain) is the base coin of our subcoins. The TwnklChain is based on the YEM – so, the more subcoins the more value for our YEM (though we have as many subcoins as we need for now).
In summary, our subcoins will create more value for the YEM as its reference value.
5. TwnklShop Fine Print
- Prices at TwnklShop are always net prices for the product, that is, without any added costs such as, VAT, customs fees, shipping, or any other extra costs over and above the actual product’s net cost – with all these extra cost variants, it would be too difficult to factor them into the total product prices.
- All these extra costs will be the purchaser’s added responsibility; they will need to be paid in fiat currency.
- We will always try to find a local, or at least a national supplier, but this can’t be guaranteed because some suppliers for some products will not be available in some areas.
- And, we cannot guarantee that a certain product will be available in your country.
Please understand (see Step 4 of TwnklShop, top of this recap), when you place a reservation and make a deposit, that it is a full deposit, not a partial one. As with TEC and TMC, your deposited TSHC will be put in escrow until the smart contract is activated. Remember, this is simply a reservation and NOT a purchase.
To summarize: Firstly, you make the reservation by depositing (in escrow) your full TSHC purchase amount; secondly, when conditions are met, the smart contract will be finalized and activated; and thirdly, you purchase and receive your product.
(As with TEC and TMC, if conditions are not met within the selected timeframe and the smart contract is not activated, you will receive a full refund of your deposited TSHC).
- Please be aware, that when recruiting invitees to vote for your suggestions on the Wishlist, no scamming or spamming – you know the rules!
Cate wrapped up the webinar with a few little reminders and extra information:
- Check out the TwnklShop Wishlist rules as they can change and be added to as clarifications and updates are needed.
- There’ll be another webinar on Friday (Feb 8). If not registered, do so from the normal channels such as, the Webinar hexagon on the SafeZone, Rainbow Currency website and the Unicorn Network website – see links below.
- WazzUb Community will be in other languages soon (French and Spanish are finished now at the time of the recap) so check out for that under Announcements in WazzUb.
- A new property was added to TwnklEstate a few days ago and another will be added Friday, Feb 8. (Remember news about property listings are posted in WazzUb under Announcements when available.)
- The SafeZone Radio Show has a changed its 9-10am time; from now on, it will be 11am–12 noon (still Thursdays) US Pacific time.
- The Winter Game is still going on, so send a screen shot of your highest score – look in the WAZZUB community under Announcements to see the current high scores – you have until February 11th by 12pm to submit your highest score.
Cate thanks everyone for attending this webinar today, and wishes everyone all the best, with a happy “WAAAZZZUUUBBB!”
With your success in mind,
Cate Kozikowski and
Your WAZZUB Support Team
Additional Info from Support:
The gift that keeps on giving!
As a gift to all members, please enjoy more of our annual Winter Game.
Send us a screenshot of your best score and the top 3 scores will get a prize of 1,000 YEM for #3, 5,000 YEM for #2, and 10,000 YEM for #1. (Only 1 entry counts per member, top score received will be used.) The last top #1 winning score was over 16,000! Do you have what it takes to beat them?
Email your screenshot before Feb. 11, 2019 at 12pm U.S. Pacific Time to email@example.com
Click on the WINTER GAME hexagon in the SafeZone to play.
Need help? Use the handy SUPPORT hexagon in the SafeZone.
For all Unicorn Network Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here: https://www.safe.zone (WEBINARS hexagon)
For all Rainbow Currency Webinar info:
Read recaps and register for webinars here:
https://www.rainbowcurrency.com (WEBINAR RECAPS button from menu)
Remember to check out the SafeZone Radio Show too at a NEW TIME!
Airing live every Thursday from 11a.m.-12 p.m. USA Pacific Time. Listen live and check out past show recordings at: https://www.safe.zone (RADIO SHOWS hexagon)
5 Step Daily Plan to boost your personal commissions and bonuses.
(And as always, NO SPAM and BE HONEST ALWAYS)
1) Log into WSS and grab your campaign link. Right now, Solario and Invitation Marketing are great to use.
2) Post some informative posts in all of your social media. Reminder if interested, join MINDS through our link (see below). You do not always have to put in your invitation link, simply ask interested people to message you.
3) Talk to people you meet about UN, RC, Solario.
4) Put in ads in FREE sources in your area. In USA, for example, there is Craigslist.
5) Put your links in free traffic sources like mailers and traffic exchanges. And commit a little time each day to those to promote.
If you were responsible for 100 SOLR Tokens sold each month, and 5 new active affiliate members for your TWNKL 5x5 game, you would be filling up your Personal Success Pools steadily month after month after month. Think of how fast you would be able to achieve all your Personal Success Goals!
HELP EACH OTHER
Post your great ideas in our community!
WE ALL WIN TOGETHER!
BE SOCIAL WITH US!
You can also connect with us across the internet. WE value your support, likes, shares, and comments. Thank you!
Beginning July 7, 2018, we will be adding Minds.com to our regular social media posting. Minds is a social network that shares many of the values that we do in the Unicorn Network. If you wish to support us on Minds, please join through our link so that we may collect tokens to use for more views to our posts, and then grow faster.
Connect with Unicorn Network and SafeZone on Facebook
Connect with Unicorn Network and SafeZone on Twitter
You can be social with the Rainbow Currency Foundation, too!
Join the Solario social media links!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SolarioOfficial
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684744401696132
Unicorn Network Third Party Social Media Disclaimer;
The Unicorn Network uses third party websites and applications for marketing, and will often ask members to voluntarily interact with these services in order to increase reach of our postings. However, unless specifically stated, the Unicorn Network does not vouch for the safety or security of these services, and the member is advised that they use these services with the understanding that any issues which may arise from their usage are not the responsibility of the Unicorn Network.
** Reminder for all members: ** We have a strict anti-spam policy. Please be professional when sharing links for any of our offers. It has been noticed that some members have been posting their links on other people and group's Facebook pages. ** This is spamming!!! ** You should not post your links on anybody else's pages or in groups unless it is a page or group specifically set up for sharing business opportunities. You should not post your links on the timeline of any other person in any Social site unless they have given you permission to do so. Please be respectful and professional. Thank You.
Member Invitation guidelines
Our Rainbow Currency is a very exciting opportunity for all members and for the future of commerce and financial transactions.
We know everyone is super excited and very eager and innovative in promoting our Rainbow Currency and this once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.
As always we want to be mindful of the reputation of the company and of course yourself when promoting. A few things to be mindful of:
A. Whenever translating any information, brand names must be in English. Rainbow Currency, Twnkl, Glitter, Rainbow, SafeZone, etc., must be in English.
B. Always give accurate information using company pages as a guideline for information. Don't mislead by making wild claims or by changing the meaning of anything. If you are not sure what something means, please clarify.
C. Be sure to comply with local and International anti-spam regulations regarding emails. If using mailings you should be sure that those you are sending emails to are opted-in to receive emails. If you are emailing friends/family be sure to respect their wishes if they ask you not to send them offers.
D. Never use our Mailaxy for any marketing mailings. It is intended to be used for personal use only. Accounts may be closed if we get blacklisted due to members using Mailaxy for marketing and marked as spam.
*Never post your links or promotions on the profile page of any other member. If you post on your own profile those who follow you will see it if they follow your posts.
*Never reply to someone else's post or comment with links or promotions.
*If you belong to groups that allow you to post marketing, and there are many, be sure to follow their rules and don't flood them with constant posts. Watch to see what others do as a group. If there are several hundreds or thousands of active people in that group and there is only one person posting the same thing every 5 minutes or every hour don't do the same thing just because that one person does it. Do what is customary for that group.
F. Don't constantly tag random people on your posts. That function is meant to tag a person who may be in a picture, or tag someone that needs to take attention to that post because it is relevant to them.
G. Don't add people to groups without their permission. This happens to me all the time and it is very annoying. You can send invitations and that gives the person the option to join, ignore, or simply delete your request.
H. Many members have posted marketing material that can be used and shared, graphics and videos that can be shared, and ideas on better marketing practices. Always be mindful to personalize things that you use and be sure to keep information accurate. If you see something that you like that has not been given to share or use, always contact the owner of that material and ask their permission before doing anything with it.
Because our websites are hosted on the worldwide web, access may be available in other countries. We are happy to make the content, software, products, and/or services available to people in any country where legal to do so. And while we are not currently aware of any country that bans information of this type, nor specifically the information we provide, we make no representation that materials on the websites are appropriate or legal for use in any locations outside the United States. The laws regarding use of content, software, products, and/or services via the Internet may vary in different countries. If you have access to our websites from a location outside the United States of America, you and you alone are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Accessing the websites is prohibited from any country where the contents are deemed illegal, or where they are contrary to regulations.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our project. Any examples of results are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed on our website depends on the time you devote to the project, on your knowledge and on various marketing skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any success or specific result. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Materials found on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential results or earnings.
Copyright © 2011-2019 United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc.
All rights reserved.