Unicorn Network Webinar Highlights
February 09, 2019
Presented by Cate Kozikowski
This webinar is property of United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc., and may not be recorded, and then distributed to the public. Any transcriptions/translations provided live by the “Power of WE” are not official. Please wait for the official English recap and translations for the complete details presented during any webinar.
Disclaimer: You are always personally responsible for your own actions; nothing contained in this or any webinar is to be constituted as advice for any reason. Do your own due diligence and speak with your own experts before making any decisions, such as those relating to health, finances, taxes, and business, to name a few. Decisions to buy digital Fractional Owner Rights (F.O.R.) need always to be based on the information found on the website only and none of the information shared in any webinar is legally binding to the Company, only content directly on the TwnklEstate website is legally binding.
Topics to be discussed:
1. Cashback Marketing (CBM) overview.
2. Members and Creative Members (Special Marketing Campaign (SMC))
3. Business Members (Banner Advertising Campaign)
Cate, CEO of Unicorn Network, welcomes and thanks everyone for attending the webinar.
Today, Cate will talk about our new updates for the project, Cashback Maketing.
1. Cate displays an overview of how CBM will work once the update becomes available on Monday:
Please note: CBM is for both if you have a business to promote or if you do not have a business to promote, the options you see depend on your membership type.
1. The account overview which is now
a) Less Scrolling
b) More streamline and user friendly
2. order more units simply when clicking on ORDER next to CBMT or CBMD
3. Show your CBMT/CBMD Cashback history when clicking on HISTORY
4. Marketing campaigns: which Marketing Instruments you see depends on your membership type.
Member and Creative Member or Business member
Cate reminds everyone that Cashback Marketing is about marketing purposes only and is NOT (has never been and will not be) about any kind of investment.
- Your CBM affiliate commissions and bonuses will be found in your We Share Success (WSS) back office; your CBM back office will only show the CBM units you have purchased and your marketing instruments that are available to you based on your membership type.
Before continuing, Cate added 1 more point regarding how CBM works: The cashback, which is the CBM’s marketing instrument for their members; is the company’s way of saying, “thank you” for being a customer. The cashback is based on each member’s unused Marketing Units (your marketing budget) – the Marketing Units are based on whatever method of payment is used when purchased (fiat currency or YEM).
2. Available for Members and Creative Members ONLY:
Special Marketing Campaign (SMC) is open till end of February to purchase SMC with your Marketing Units; the waiting period (up to 6 months) will begin on March 1st.
- Those who have already pre-ordered Marketing Units for the SMC will see those units included in this campaign. Those who participated in the pre-order offer, received a 20% discount because of the waiting period.
Cate continues on how the SMC area will work – see image:
- When you click on BOOK, as demonstrated above, the section will open below and you’ll be able to set up your campaign and follow the steps as directed – very clear, very easy to use and very user-friendly.
3. Business Members:
- Business members will be able to purchase different marketing instruments from our general and creative members.
- The first campaign to get underway will be the Banner Advertising Campaign; there will be a History and provision to buy the Banner Advertising Campaign
- Clicking BOOK leads to area where you can set up the Banner Advertising Campaign
- Clicking HISTORY leads to area where you can see the history of your Banner Advertising Campaign and make changes as needed.
- All Banner ads are confirmed by a real person (part of Ads You Can Trust Quality Standard), no instant approvals of banners - generally it takes 24-48 hours to approve a campaign (no actions done on Sunday as it is the Team’s day off)
- Only Approved Business Members may advertise - if Business Membership is not yet approved when banner submitted, it will be checked during the initial banner advertising approval process. If there are any challenges on the membership, the business will be notified so they can solve the issue.
- Banner Ads have 2 types: TOP (shown before scrolling) or BOTTOM (shown below when scrolling)
- In history section if there are any challenges, changes can be made on the banner. If banner was approved prior to changes, it will go to PENDING status for re-approval, or if there is any challenge, the status will show as REVIEW.
- All banners must be within CBM Terms, there is a detailed list of what is and is not allowed - be sure to check.
- If any questions, for specific personal questions use the Support Hexagon, if a general question, check the WazzUb Community to see if your question is already answered there first before contacting Support via the Support hexagon.
How popular are our sites?
- We have many popular websites and members spend quite a bit of time when in our network
- See the images below for more details about where the members are visiting from in the top counties visiting our sites according to Alexa.com/siteinfo
- Advertisers can choose specific countries to target specifically with banners.
- First sites have already been translated (i.e. WazzUb which is already translated to German, French, and Spanish)
- Internationally shown banners need to be in English
- Specific countries can be targeted in local language with banner ads
- Our advertising network works a little bit different, there is no tracking of members via privacy-invading types of activity like other networks, instead we give members and businesses choices, through our experience, we have found you receive better results when you give choices where members can choose what they want to see and businesses can choose where they want to target.
- Our sites cover a wide variety of topics from prize draws, to e-commerce, to real estate, general info, cryptocurrency/blockchain, and more.
- Winter Game contest is closing. All entries for the top score contest must be received prior to 12pm USA Pacific Time on Monday, February 11, 2019. To see the latest high scores, check the WazzUb Community under Announcements, there is a Winter Game Topic.
- Check WazzUb under Announcements for updates for the next property to be listed in TwnklEstate.
Cate thanks everyone for attending this webinar today, and wishes everyone all the best, with a happy “WAAAZZZUUUBBB!”
With your success in mind,
Cate Kozikowski and
Your WAZZUB Support Team
Additional Info from Support:
Need help? Use the handy SUPPORT hexagon in the SafeZone.
For all Unicorn Network Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here: https://www.safe.zone (WEBINARS hexagon)
For all Rainbow Currency Webinar info:
Read recaps and register for webinars here:
https://www.rainbowcurrency.com (WEBINAR RECAPS button from menu)
Remember to check out the SafeZone Radio Show too at a NEW TIME!
Airing live every Thursday from 11a.m.-12 p.m. USA Pacific Time. Listen live and check out past show recordings at: https://www.safe.zone (RADIO SHOWS hexagon)
5 Step Daily Plan to boost your personal commissions and bonuses.
(And as always, NO SPAM and BE HONEST ALWAYS)
1) Log into WSS and grab your campaign link. Right now, Solario and Invitation Marketing are great to use.
2) Post some informative posts in all of your social media. Reminder if interested, join MINDS through our link (see below). You do not always have to put in your invitation link, simply ask interested people to message you.
3) Talk to people you meet about UN, RC, Solario.
4) Put in ads in FREE sources in your area. In USA, for example, there is Craigslist.
5) Put your links in free traffic sources like mailers and traffic exchanges. And commit a little time each day to those to promote.
If you were responsible for 100 SOLR Tokens sold each month, and 5 new active affiliate members for your TWNKL 5x5 game, you would be filling up your Personal Success Pools steadily month after month after month. Think of how fast you would be able to achieve all your Personal Success Goals!
HELP EACH OTHER
Post your great ideas in our community!
WE ALL WIN TOGETHER!
BE SOCIAL WITH US!
You can also connect with us across the internet. WE value your support, likes, shares, and comments. Thank you!
Beginning July 7, 2018, we will be adding Minds.com to our regular social media posting. Minds is a social network that shares many of the values that we do in the Unicorn Network. If you wish to support us on Minds, please join through our link so that we may collect tokens to use for more views to our posts, and then grow faster.
Connect with Unicorn Network and SafeZone on Facebook
Connect with Unicorn Network and SafeZone on Twitter
You can be social with the Rainbow Currency Foundation, too!
Join the Solario social media links!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SolarioOfficial
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684744401696132
Unicorn Network Third Party Social Media Disclaimer;
The Unicorn Network uses third party websites and applications for marketing, and will often ask members to voluntarily interact with these services in order to increase reach of our postings. However, unless specifically stated, the Unicorn Network does not vouch for the safety or security of these services, and the member is advised that they use these services with the understanding that any issues which may arise from their usage are not the responsibility of the Unicorn Network.
** Reminder for all members: ** We have a strict anti-spam policy. Please be professional when sharing links for any of our offers. It has been noticed that some members have been posting their links on other people and group's Facebook pages. ** This is spamming!!! ** You should not post your links on anybody else's pages or in groups unless it is a page or group specifically set up for sharing business opportunities. You should not post your links on the timeline of any other person in any Social site unless they have given you permission to do so. Please be respectful and professional. Thank You.
Member Invitation guidelines
Our Rainbow Currency is a very exciting opportunity for all members and for the future of commerce and financial transactions.
We know everyone is super excited and very eager and innovative in promoting our Rainbow Currency and this once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.
As always we want to be mindful of the reputation of the company and of course yourself when promoting. A few things to be mindful of:
A. Whenever translating any information, brand names must be in English. Rainbow Currency, Twnkl, Glitter, Rainbow, SafeZone, etc., must be in English.
B. Always give accurate information using company pages as a guideline for information. Don't mislead by making wild claims or by changing the meaning of anything. If you are not sure what something means, please clarify.
C. Be sure to comply with local and International anti-spam regulations regarding emails. If using mailings you should be sure that those you are sending emails to are opted-in to receive emails. If you are emailing friends/family be sure to respect their wishes if they ask you not to send them offers.
D. Never use our Mailaxy for any marketing mailings. It is intended to be used for personal use only. Accounts may be closed if we get blacklisted due to members using Mailaxy for marketing and marked as spam.
*Never post your links or promotions on the profile page of any other member. If you post on your own profile those who follow you will see it if they follow your posts.
*Never reply to someone else's post or comment with links or promotions.
*If you belong to groups that allow you to post marketing, and there are many, be sure to follow their rules and don't flood them with constant posts. Watch to see what others do as a group. If there are several hundreds or thousands of active people in that group and there is only one person posting the same thing every 5 minutes or every hour don't do the same thing just because that one person does it. Do what is customary for that group.
F. Don't constantly tag random people on your posts. That function is meant to tag a person who may be in a picture, or tag someone that needs to take attention to that post because it is relevant to them.
G. Don't add people to groups without their permission. This happens to me all the time and it is very annoying. You can send invitations and that gives the person the option to join, ignore, or simply delete your request.
H. Many members have posted marketing material that can be used and shared, graphics and videos that can be shared, and ideas on better marketing practices. Always be mindful to personalize things that you use and be sure to keep information accurate. If you see something that you like that has not been given to share or use, always contact the owner of that material and ask their permission before doing anything with it.
Because our websites are hosted on the worldwide web, access may be available in other countries. We are happy to make the content, software, products, and/or services available to people in any country where legal to do so. And while we are not currently aware of any country that bans information of this type, nor specifically the information we provide, we make no representation that materials on the websites are appropriate or legal for use in any locations outside the United States. The laws regarding use of content, software, products, and/or services via the Internet may vary in different countries. If you have access to our websites from a location outside the United States of America, you and you alone are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Accessing the websites is prohibited from any country where the contents are deemed illegal, or where they are contrary to regulations.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our project. Any examples of results are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed on our website depends on the time you devote to the project, on your knowledge and on various marketing skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any success or specific result. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Materials found on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential results or earnings.
Copyright © 2011-2019 United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc.
All rights reserved.