Unicorn Network Webinar Highlights
February 27, 2020
Presented by Cate Kozikowski
This webinar is property of United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc., and may not be recorded, and then distributed to the public. Any transcriptions/translations provided live by the “Power of WE” are not official. Please wait for the official English recap and translations for the complete details presented during any webinar.
Disclaimer: You are always personally responsible for your own actions; nothing contained in this or any webinar is to be constituted as advice for any reason. Do your own due diligence and speak with your own experts before making any decisions, such as those relating to health, finances, taxes, and business, to name a few. Decisions to buy digital Fractional Owner Rights (F.O.R.) need always to be based on the information found on the website only and none of the information shared in any webinar is legally binding to the Company, only content directly on the TwnklEstate website is legally binding.
1. Local Business Star (LBS) merging into the SafeZone, and a YEM directory confirmed in the works
2. Happy Health updates
3. TwnklEstate updates
4. TwnklShop Special Product
5. BetNCash.com coming soon
Cate welcomes everyone with a hearty WAAAZZZUUUBBB! She passes on Dan and Co-Founders’ good wishes and tells us that Dan is feeling much better, definitely his health is improving, and he was delighted and grateful to receive all his kind messages.
Local Business Star (LBS), started by a couple of our members, is merging into the SafeZone and a YEM directory will be created; points to be aware of:
- Unicorn Network Family Generations will apply
- If you are currently promoting LBS, you are advised to stop promotions as it will be changing very soon
- If you previously promoted Local Business Star and were already a Unicorn Network member, a few things regarding your LBS downlines:
- As mentioned, Unicorn Network family generations will apply
- If your LBS downline are NOT currently Unicorn Network members, invite them to become Unicorn Network members now so they are in YOUR family generations or they will be lost.
Happy Health updates:
- April 4th will be the date of the Grand Opening for our first Happy Health Center in Hamburg, Germany (for more information, check recap of February 20)
- Happy Health Center will focus on Happy Health related products, services, and education, which will tie in with the Happy Health Brand.
The Happy Health Brand has 6 components:
- Happy Health Clinics - focused on cancer treatments from Dr. Forsythe
- Happy Health Edition - for Happy Health edition books, such as the ones we are working with Dr. Forsythe on – more will be talked about this at a later time
- Happy Health Fitness - for fitness products and services like the SpinX product we talked about previously
- Happy Health Formula - for Happy Health Branded nutritional supplements, such as the PyraLife™ products we talked about before
- Happy Health Online - bringing all the Happy Health related available products and services together online
- Happy Health Centers - focused on Happy Health related products, services, and education
Happy Health Centers, as the one in Germany, will have space for professionals such as chiropractors, therapists, and lots of others.
There will be Happy Health Branded and other related products offered to purchase in person. As well, it will be a place for groups to meet for discussion, support, and education, such as a place for weight-loss groups to meet regularly for support. Or a place for health-related professionals to offer lectures for educational purposes.
The Happy Health Center opening in Germany will be used as a business model for other Happy Health Centers to be opened locally and in other places across the world (of course with proper licensing and terms) wherever it is not restricted by law for whatever reason.
We’re very excited and happy to see everything finally coming together with Happy Health; it all requires due process that takes time to implement properly and thoroughly, as is the case with most of our projects.
New properties scheduled for today need a little more time, they will be listed Monday, March 2 – an Announcement was updated in WazzUb and one will be posted before listing on Monday.
TwnklEstate is about: Real Estate, Blockchain, Virtual Currency.
- New Service being added to TwnklEstate - Buy your dream home!
- As discussed previously, it will be similar to the TwnklCars’ buy-your-dream-car process with a Smart Contract
- Do understand, only 1 property per PerNum, so choose your dream home carefully
- You set your own budget
- You pick your YEM target value and timeframe, which will be at least a minimum of 3 years to a maximum of 5 years for the Smart Contract time to be activated
TwnklEstate does not need to know the details of the exact property you are thinking of now, we don’t know what will happen in 3 years.
TwnklEstate will help you buy your dream home through this service after the Smart Contract is activated. Though we are not tax advisers, it is possible you may pay equal to or less taxes with this strategy, to learn more though you will need to speak with your own tax adviser about any taxes to be paid.
What if your budget changes?
- If you need more budget than your original one with the Smart Contract, you can bring in your own funding sources (i.e. a loan, or cash on hand, etc.) to increase your budget after the Smart Contract is activated
- If your dream home is under your budget once the Smart Contract is executed, then you would get back a partial refund of the TEC in escrow
- This service is open for all members new and old
- As a new member, you have the possibility of, for example, US$10,000 value spent now (in TEC) bringing your dream home worth $500,000 later potentially
- You use TIME to your advantage with the Smart Contracts
- TwnklEstate provides the services of Smart Contract management and negotiating with sellers and agents to help you get your dream home
- Important to note, you cannot get cash out of this service. It is simply and strictly for using TEC to purchase your dream home
- This new TwnklEstate service offer is expected to go live on the TwnklEstate website next week (week of March 2)
TwnklShop Special Product:
First, the feedback from the guys at Nordica Coffee is fantastic, they are very happy thus far and send a big THANK-YOU to all the customers who ordered the Fresh Coffee special offer.
In fact, they were so happy, they want to offer some other products they sell; this time through TwnklShop with some very special terms!
Bob Home Steak House Professional-style Grill is their first special product to be offered on TwnklShop:
- It’s similar to The Beefer grill that was previously offered on TwnklShop
- Is for indoor and outdoor use, it is electric and cooks at a very high temperature just like they do at a steak house restaurant!
- One per PerNum
- Limited offer - only 200 available
- Only available within the European Union
- Shipping & VAT within European Union included in TSHC price
- 3-Month Smart Contract (US$0.60 YEM target value)
- Shipping Address entered AFTER Smart Contract activated
- No commissions
- Will remain open until Sold out
(if any overbookings occur, they will be refunded in a second step later)
Only 0.5 TSHC!
This special product will be listed on TwnklShop at the latest on Monday (March 2), however it could happen anytime after this recap is posted. It will be announced in WazzUb (under Announcements and in the chatrooms) once it is live, so keep an eye out for that. It is expected to sell out quickly judging by past experience so you will need to be fast if you want one.
- Coming soon in about 1 month (April 2020)
- It might take another month, but it is confirmed by a licensed sportsbet provider; it will be a 3rd party partner
Cate finished up by saying that the January 8 recap is almost finished.
She wished everyone a happy day or night, and looks forward to seeing everyone again next time – all the best, goodbye and WAAAZZZUUUBBB!
With your success in mind,
Cate Kozikowski and
Your WAZZUB Support Team
Additional Info from Support:
- In the TwnklShop Wishlist - remember only 1 vote per item per member (“yem” does NOT count as a vote); no promos with votes (you can do in your signature only), and only 3 suggested items at once (doesn’t include items already listed). If you made mistakes in past, clean up your old mess before Admin finds it and other consequences happen (i.e. ban).
- Also note, making one word “yes” posts anywhere outside the Wishlist is not allowed and may cause other consequences (i.e. ban and possibly other legal consequences if done for fraud).
Need help? Use the handy SUPPORT hexagon in the SafeZone.
For all Unicorn Network Webinar info:
Log in to read recaps and register for webinars here: https://www.safe.zone (WEBINARS hexagon)
For all Rainbow Currency Webinar info:
Read recaps and register for webinars here:
https://www.rainbowcurrency.com (WEBINAR RECAPS button from menu)
Remember to check out the SafeZone Radio Show too at a NEW TIME!
Airing live every Thursday from 11a.m.-12 p.m. USA Pacific Time. Listen live and check out past show recordings at: https://www.safe.zone (RADIO SHOWS hexagon)
Please note effective March 20, 2019 Unicorn Network is updating its social media policy. Member updates will be posted in WazzUb.com under the NEWS area, please check there for member updates. External social media pages and groups will be closing step by step. We will post further updates as available. Thank you.
Unicorn Network Third Party Social Media Disclaimer;
The Unicorn Network uses third party websites and applications for marketing, and will often ask members to voluntarily interact with these services in order to increase reach of our postings. However, unless specifically stated, the Unicorn Network does not vouch for the safety or security of these services, and the member is advised that they use these services with the understanding that any issues which may arise from their usage are not the responsibility of the Unicorn Network.
** Reminder for all members: ** We have a strict anti-spam policy. Please be professional when sharing links for any of our offers. It has been noticed that some members have been posting their links on other people and group's Facebook pages. ** This is spamming!!! ** You should not post your links on anybody else's pages or in groups unless it is a page or group specifically set up for sharing business opportunities. You should not post your links on the timeline of any other person in any Social site unless they have given you permission to do so. Please be respectful and professional. Thank You.
Member Invitation guidelines
Our Rainbow Currency is a very exciting opportunity for all members and for the future of commerce and financial transactions.
We know everyone is super excited and very eager and innovative in promoting our Rainbow Currency and this once-in-a-lifetime occurrence.
As always we want to be mindful of the reputation of the company and of course yourself when promoting. A few things to be mindful of:
A. Whenever translating any information, brand names must be in English. Rainbow Currency, Twnkl, Glitter, Rainbow, SafeZone, etc., must be in English.
B. Always give accurate information using company pages as a guideline for information. Don't mislead by making wild claims or by changing the meaning of anything. If you are not sure what something means, please clarify.
C. Be sure to comply with local and International anti-spam regulations regarding emails. If using mailings you should be sure that those you are sending emails to are opted-in to receive emails. If you are emailing friends/family be sure to respect their wishes if they ask you not to send them offers.
D. Never use our Mailaxy for any marketing mailings. It is intended to be used for personal use only. Accounts may be closed if we get blacklisted due to members using Mailaxy for marketing and marked as spam.
*Never post your links or promotions on the profile page of any other member. If you post on your own profile those who follow you will see it if they follow your posts.
*Never reply to someone else's post or comment with links or promotions.
*If you belong to groups that allow you to post marketing, and there are many, be sure to follow their rules and don't flood them with constant posts. Watch to see what others do as a group. If there are several hundreds or thousands of active people in that group and there is only one person posting the same thing every 5 minutes or every hour don't do the same thing just because that one person does it. Do what is customary for that group.
F. Don't constantly tag random people on your posts. That function is meant to tag a person who may be in a picture, or tag someone that needs to take attention to that post because it is relevant to them.
G. Don't add people to groups without their permission. This happens to me all the time and it is very annoying. You can send invitations and that gives the person the option to join, ignore, or simply delete your request.
H. Many members have posted marketing material that can be used and shared, graphics and videos that can be shared, and ideas on better marketing practices. Always be mindful to personalize things that you use and be sure to keep information accurate. If you see something that you like that has not been given to share or use, always contact the owner of that material and ask their permission before doing anything with it.
Because our websites are hosted on the worldwide web, access may be available in other countries. We are happy to make the content, software, products, and/or services available to people in any country where legal to do so. And while we are not currently aware of any country that bans information of this type, nor specifically the information we provide, we make no representation that materials on the websites are appropriate or legal for use in any locations outside the United States. The laws regarding use of content, software, products, and/or services via the Internet may vary in different countries. If you have access to our websites from a location outside the United States of America, you and you alone are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Accessing the websites is prohibited from any country where the contents are deemed illegal, or where they are contrary to regulations.
Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our project. Any examples of results are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed on our website depends on the time you devote to the project, on your knowledge and on various marketing skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any success or specific result. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions. Materials found on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential results or earnings.
Copyright © 2011-2020 United American Capital Corporation, Unicorn Network, Inc., SafeZone, Inc.
All rights reserved.